Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An Intro to me...



Well, here I am addicted to everyone elses blog each and everyday while I am here at work... I wonder if I can become as good at everyone else here and learn to talk and keep ones interest!! I know I have lots of pics to share as each day of our family passes by and would love to share them will all you... We have a family made of from many lanes but we come together and celebrated "Taylor Day" just yesterday, YES, it was one year ago that we started dating seriously and started to make our family unity together and in just 2 days... we will have been married for 6 months!!








Well I came with 3 kids in to this relationship after being single for 2 years and he had 3 kids but we did not know them yet, well he did but could not get ahold of them at the time, but we have them all in our live and family now... with adding one of them to our everyday household and things could not be better for us. The other two are very much part of us now too and looking forward to many memories this summer and many pics too for they will be coming from 2 states away and staying for awhile!!




So we all one big happy family now!











And that is my family and we have exciting lives in the making and pics to follow us thru each stage too and hopefully find some friends to keep in touch here on the blog machine in the meantime... I am Andrea, my husband is Tor, Diontre' and Alaijah are our 2 kids from Michigan, Malik n Jamal n Khadija n Arielle we have here in our home everyday. It is the "Team Taylor". (Check out the T-shirt)Thanks for spending some time with us today and hopefully I can keep up on the blog and keep your attention as we spend sometime and I learn about the bloggin machine!



Stick around and add me to our regular reads, we have many sports activities, dance recitals, oh and I bought my first house in April and we are adding a deck, siding, roof and already added a large swing set to the backyard, a screen gazebo and making it our home and not a house anymore, I was renting this same house for the past 3 years and now I just bought it, so it is our home. Glad you came to visit me today and let me know who you are and some tips on running the blog machine too... I need all the help I can get.



Just something to end with... cuz I think it is such a precious picture! This was the drive home after a night of dancing to Grandpa's band!!



Taylor Luv,

Andrea

No comments: