Thursday, June 26, 2008


Hello All... I know I gotta get better at updating if I want to keep ones interested. Well it has been a busy month, we are getting ready to roof our house, we have lumber in the driveway to build the deck and getting things ready for our 2 kids from Michigan to come next week. Little bit of what we been doing... Mama got some beads and figured out how to put them in her princesses hair....
Next the kids finished school... I know have a 4th grader in house and a 3rd grader... they are getting older way to fast!! :( Why can't they stay young and I am finding out the trouble making does actually get worse as they get older too!! We celebrated Graduation from 2nd and 3th grade with dinner at Panera and ICE CREAM treats at Cold Stone Creamery (a great and yummy place for all that have not tried it)... I guess the camara lense cover got a lil taste of the ice cream too...

I got alil ice cream too... Dad passed on the ice cream but did enjoy the time with us.
We also got to attend the Father's Day Parade here where we live... We got to spend the first Father's Day with Daddy Tor... more about how much I appreciate him as Daddy in the next post I do (tomorrow)!!

The the girls loved getting the couple pieces of candy that the boy's let them get... boy they do not want to share the collecting part of the candy... but they gave happily and willingly once they collected it all up :) I love the way the boys show love toward both their sisters... It is amazing what those boys will do for the 2 princesses!! Great Job Malik and Jamal for being such great big brothers.

Not the best picture but we are working on their being photographed skills as we speak!! I Love you guys so much!

We checked out a petting zoo at the carnival and a boat show on the Mississippi River while at the Father's Day Festival too! Let me know if there is some way to upload pics to the blog machine too because I am feeling like this one pic at a time takes too long.. is there a trick??

Also this month, my husband's mother came to our house for the first time... she loved and was very impressed with our home, that gave me a very good feeling... it has been a tough road getting to homeownership that I almost thought was never going to be possible, many times thought that... But here I am a proud homeowner with a loving husband and many great kids to share it all with... It couldn't get better, well it could but I have my family to share it all with as it does get better!! I love you all so much, including the in-laws, relative and my parents... all your support along the way has gotten me here today, without all you I couldn't of done it!

A special shout-out to Daddy coming soon... I know Father's Day passed and I did not post but better late then never... and he did get appreciated in person on the correct day!! I love you Tor, Daddy and my loving husband.

July has much to come, Michigan kids are coming to stay with us, a new roof on the house, hopefully the deck will be completed, siding probably will come in August is my guess, Arielle will have a lil sister-Genesis-her mommie is due anyday now, oh and her mommie got married a couple weeks ago too.

I will work on more regular post... even if I am only doing this for myself... atleast it gives me something to look back on in years to come and refresh those special moments in time, because them seem to go by so fast and almost unnoticed sometimes too.


Taylor Luv,

Andrea

No comments: