Friday, June 6, 2008

Field Trip






Well today, my oldest is going on a field trip for school and I am letting him be a photographer on his field trip, of course with only a 5$ disposable camara.... but they are heading to the Metrodome, where the Twins and the Vikings play their games while in season and they are touring that. Then they get to go on a boat ride for an hour to an island and have lunch and board back on the boat for an hour ride back to the buses!!! Well we have very windy weather here today and storm clouds giving action every once and awhile so I don't get to find out weather they got to enjoy the boat ride til he gets home and calls me here at work to tell me how his day went.... I can't wait to hear all about it and share pics from a 9 year old photographer... how exciting.


I bought all the lumber for our deck we are building and went and applied for a city permit this morning too... so that is coming soon also! I just don't have any pics to match up with my story for today just yet... but here is a favorite pic to share to end and make way for a great weekend for everyone! Have a great weekend...

No comments: