Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing Arielle




This has been alot harder then we ever thought.... Arielle is still gone and we have not heard no word from her or about her... that means no answers to our phone calls or text messages! I pray each day that she is ok and she will find her way back to us...
The hardest thing has been Khadija, she misses her so much and has sat in sadness many times during the week and even called me and told me over the phone 'she misses Arielle'. What can we do? Once again I keep telling myself that she does need that time with her mother but at the same time I can't keep the thought out of my head that her mother has pushed her off again and probably is staying at the Nursery Crisis again with complete strangers... that thought scares me and makes my pray even more that Arielle is OK and i know she is a fighter...

and will make it through this again and will find her way back to us. My mom has gotten her the cutest winter coat and snowpants, Arielle we are not moving ahead without you... I put all the summer clothes away in the girls room and have your winter clothes ready for when you come back, that was hard. I hated seeing all her clothes and not having her here... I never knew I would hurt this much from her being gone, well, actually I did because I feel it everytime we had to let her go to her mom's for a day. Don't tell daddy Tor though because I try to stay strong for him while she is gone!!
So this week we have made many phone calls as to what steps are next, I have information coming in the mail today for help with Attorneys and also have talked to an attorney on the phone and she said that we have a very good fight for custody and the facts are so clear that we should not have a problem at all with getting custody, now I just have to see about funding, since that is the hardest part of the situation for us. Does anyone know where or how to help with funding and court fees... they are so much. I would give up all gifts and everything if we could get funding to get Arielle back, well actually that is where all my money will be going to the next month or two... Please pray this will not take 2 months to figure out and remember us in your prayers too. This will be a long process that I (our whole family) will MAKE IT THROUGH.
This is how much Khadija loves Arielle... I can see why she misses her so dearly... she even makes sure she has a teddy bear on her bed each night at bed time. So of course we pray for her safe homecoming each night.

And the boys keep asking when she is coming back home... we have not resorted to telling them we don't know when but we do know that she is coming back!! and had to convince Daddy of this too this weekend.

PLEASE PRAY... and she missed her long awaiting dance class Saturday (it was only the 2nd week, but she was so excited for Dance this year because she got to be old enough... last year she only got to watch Khadija)


Taylor Luv,

Andrea

No comments: