Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dance time is coming again... Signing 2 Princesses this time!

PRINCESS KHADIJA!


Princess Khadija... 3 years old! Now the Dancing Princess... This is last year, we are going to register her again next week but this year we will have 2 Dancing Princesses in class and I can not wait... I wanted to share this with you all because my Friend Angie put her lil princess in dance and had her first session last night with Kenidi... the picture are breathe taking of her Kenidi! Wish I had the power of good pics but I will make do with all the pics i have because my lil princess makes all my pictures turn out just perfect!! Most of all I wanted to share this video below of Khadija's first dance class... boy I thought we should never come back for my lil dancing princess was just "in the way".... but I was wrong... we were welcomed back and she became a "STAR" as the weeks went on!!!


And some more pics from our dance classes... I would share another video of the ending recital BUT the video thing takes WAY TOO LONG... and I am not a camara person so we are riding a rollarcoaster ride all the way thru our dance routine... because I hated being behind the camara and wanted to see it live... so you will get motion sickness on that ride.. for real!!

She did learn to stand in the line... YEAH Khadija!!

We even got the stand up straight with your hands to the side... Standing Tall Khadija, luv u so much!

You gotta love these moves in dance class... I love her excitement on her face and how she is just ready to go on "GO Khadija"! That a girl!!

Picture through the window... she did learn to follow the leader in Dance Class and be the cutest one at it too... sorry just a proud mommie!! All the girls were the cutest thing though, I never expected it to be so cute with all the lil girls dancing away with smiles and love filling the room!!

Taylor Luv and Princess Luv,

Andrea and Khadija

No comments: